Thursday, January 19, 2017

New Camera Guy

So, They keep insisting  on having this camera guy film everything we do, following us around as if it's for some sort of documentary.

They asked me to make contact again with VOT I refused. But if it's the only way to grab all the files needed in order to leak the information.. or was I meant to destroy it.. I can't remember...

No leak it.. It only  makes sense.. I am a whistle blower after all it's what we do. we leak the documents of what happens in secrecy.

First thing is first...

I am being contacted by some one else... that claims to be on my side, warning me about HU, but I think it's just the military trying to trick me so i threw the phone in the bin and broke it.

this person kept muttering Silens Verumi

I don't know any more

what I do know is that I have my reasons for doing what I do. and what I need to do is as follows

1.) get rid of VOT
2.) gather intelligence about the base
3.) prepare everyone
4.) get everything about 2-5C
5.) Leak it to you guys
6.) get the security tapes of inside 2-5C i saw there was some.. possible internal recording. I need to see if dillon was killed.. I don't even know any more

that's where I am up to now...

I know my mission. I am the whistle blower..